John D. Rogers is a Southern California based attorney who has successful represented people and corporations charged with serious crimes in state and federal court. In his first three years of practice, Mr. Rogers defended clients accused of rape, murder, vehicular manslaughter, organized crime, domestic violence, and multimillion-dollar counterfeiting schemes. He represents clients throughout all stages of the criminal process beginning with grand jury investigations through jury trial. Mr. Rogers takes a stance representing clients versus the government. Moreover, he enjoys representing the underdog and strives to earn success and victories against the government who holds unlimited resources at their disposal.
After earning his undergraduate and juris doctorate degrees in Los Angeles, he immediately opened his own office self-teaching himself throughout the LA court system. As a Newport Beach native, Mr. Rogers relocated his practice to Orange County. He now emphasizes his practice to defending client’s accused of financial crimes and white collar offenses as well as police officers charged with crime.
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Federal Bar Association
- California Public Defenders Association
- Los Angeles Criminal Court Bar Association
- Los Angeles Federal Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association