John Rogers is an orange county native exclusively practicing in criminal law. He is a State Bar Certified Specialist in Criminal Law – an achievement that very few criminal defense lawyers in California have obtained. He represents individuals and businesses charged with state and federal crimes. John has defended clients accused of rape, vehicular manslaughter, murder with special circumstance, attempted murder, domestic violence, firearm charges, organized crime, and counterfeiting schemes. He was named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers magazine, and he has been selected into the Top 40 Under 40 class by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- All California State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Federal Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- California Public Defenders Association